Online Coaching & Mentoring
Embark on an online coaching and mentoring programme to develop and grow further in your personal or professional life
What do coaching & mentoring consist of?
How can coaching & mentoring help you?
Coaching and mentoring are useful if you’re seeking clarity in relation to some areas in your life or if you’re looking to come up with a strategy to implement the changes you desire. Coaching and mentoring can also be helpful if you’re feeling stuck in a part of your life, if you’re feeling emotionally blocked or if you’re feeling confused in relation to decisions you need to make. By helping you explore what is meaningful to you and providing you with the tools that you need to align your life with your values and desires, coaching and mentoring can help increase your sense of satisfaction and happiness.
Areas where coaching & mentoring
can be helpful
Purpose in life
- Finding your core values
- Aligning your lifestyle to your personal values
- Clarifying and pursuing your life goals
- Increasing your sense of satisfaction in life
- Developing your self-trust and self-confidence
- Establishing more helpful habits
- Listening more to yourself instead of following external/internal expectations
- Coping better with insecurity
- Developing different facets of your personal identity
- Creating a professional identity that better fits who you are
- Exploring your gender or sexual identity as an LGBTQIA+ person
- Understanding and dealing with the impact of your ethnic or cultural identity
- Dealing with major life changes (e.g. moving country, in relationships, at the workplace)
- Adjusting to the experience of being an expat or returning to your home country
- Learning to better manage the stress that challenging situations generate Coping better with loneliness and finding ways to overcome it
Sexuality & relationships
- Developing a deeper connection with your body and sexuality
- Cultivating your relationship or intimate life
- Improving your communication with your partner/s
- Exploring non-monogamy, sex-positivity and alternative sexualities
- Starting and developing your business in line with your values
- Increasing your sense of satisfaction with your work
- Improving your efficacy and effectiveness
- Preventing or dealing with burnout at work
What I offer you
I offer you an empathic, safe and non-judgemental space, as well as clarity and structure to help you in your process. Throughout our work, I will ask you questions to help you develop your own understanding and awareness of what you want and how you can achieve it. All of this is done in an atmosphere of awareness of and respect for diversity – something that is central to my practice.
In my work I adopt an integrative and holistic approach that focuses on your needs and process. I draw on my deep understanding of human psychology as well as all of my professional skills, knowledge and experiences. These consist of a wide variety of tools and disciplines, including coaching, psychotherapy, counselling, psychology, mindfulness and somatic practices, leadership development and education. My aim is to help you develop and grow and I use any expertise that I have in order to do so.
Having lived in various countries, I’m very aware of how important it is to be able to express yourself in your own language. In our sessions, you can speak in English, Maltese, Italian or French. However, it’s important that you have a good understanding of English as it’s the language I primarily work in.
Format of the programme
In our first session, we will clarify together what your goals are for coaching and mentoring in order to maximise the return you get from our sessions. To help us keep the focus clear and implement the changes we discuss together, I offer an online coaching and mentoring programme as a structured block of 6 hours of face-to-face contact, mainly on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
The coaching and mentoring programme consists of:
- an initial session (1 hour) to clarify your goals and set up a strategy on how to achieve them
- four hours of coaching and mentoring sessions (1-2 hours per session) every week or fortnight
- a final session (1 hour) to consolidate the work we’ve done
- email support throughout your process
- access to resources to help you on your journey
If, for some reason, this format is difficult for you, feel free to let me know during our initial conversation to see whether it can be adapted to your needs.
Price for the whole package: €700
If you live/work in Scandinavia, Switzerland or USA: €950
* All prices include VAT (21%) for individuals when applicable. For businesses, prices do not include VAT.
What others have said
Michael is kind, supportive, calm and intelligent – just the kind of person you need in your corner when you are facing key decisions, feeling stuck, frustrated or just not sure on the way forward. The time was always well spent and moved me forward – whether that was from a practical or an emotional perspective.Gemma, UK
(Impact and Confidence Coach)
What I liked about Michael’s style is that he acknowledges that elements of our lives don’t exist in silos – and that relationships and cities, friends and upbringing, values and environments, are all intertwined. Michael’s calming and trusting demeanor helped me open up and work through my topics in a psychologically safe environment.Rajiv, Germany
(Founder & CEO of Chrysalis DEI)
Michael’s considerate manner leaves space for you to think and work out what it is you may be looking for and with a great sense of understanding and patience I found myself more able to think clearly about my life and the decisions I make moving forwards.Portia, UK
(Creative & Performer)
Free initial call
Before deciding to embark on a coaching and mentoring journey together, we will have an initial, free 25-minute non-committal conversation to understand what your needs are and how I can be of help. You can book an initial meeting here.
Coaching and mentoring sessions are held online, allowing you to easily plan sessions around your schedule and choose to be in a place that works well for you. It also means that you can continue engaging with your personal journey even if you’re away. We will use Zoom as our platform for the sessions. Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection so as to avoid connection problems.
Payment needs to be made prior to the start of coaching. The preferred mode of payment is a SEPA bank transfer in Euro. SEPA countries consist of all those in the Eurozone together with Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
If you live in another country or cannot make a SEPA transfer for any other reason, payment can also be done using a bank card.
The details for either form of payment are available on the invoice.
Unless it’s a serious medical emergency, should you need to cancel a session, it’s important to let me know at least 24 hours before the beginning of the session, otherwise the session will still be deducted from the block of hours.
LGBTQIA+ & sex-affirmative